StackOverdrive’s service mix offers the setup, initiation and management of various automated monitors; that ensure that system operations maintain optimal performance. In the event, these monitors track, identify, target and log active events that can trigger active remedial actions by the user or consultant, or simply store requisite passive data points for later investigation or utilization.
Some of the benefits of automated monitoring include:
– Creation of active metrics associated with data response times, CPU usage, load-balance alarms, exceptions etc.
– Establishes end-to-end application performance and stability, by identifying and leveraging preventative tasks on-demand
– Delivers immediate client and/or consultant feedback on the stability of customizations or improvements as required– Reduces systems time and cost while increasing overall process efficiency
– Establishes and maintains repeatable systems process rules
– Establishes base, and extended, systems provisioning
– Actively meters all billing activities, while directly supporting business revenue analyses
There are several tools available to monitor the performance of your application. Here at StackOverdrive.io, we use New Relic, Datadog and Sensu to get real-time insights about your software so that we can make sure your application is happy and healthy – and not just during business hours.
New Relic SaaS tool New Relic helps developers monitor the performance of their web or mobile applications in real time. New Relic is feature-rich and integrates with over 50 services, making sure that you can build, deploy and maintain your software effortlessly. Providing you with information from any part of your software in minutes, New Relic helps you make important decisions based on accurate data on a daily basis.
Learn more about New Relic
Datadog Datadog is a SaaS monitoring tool that allows you to see metrics from your servers, databases and applications in an instant. Datadog lets you monitor all your infrastructure in one place by creating monitors that will continuously check the health of your infrastructure. Access everything you need in one dashboard and see the data as it comes in straight from your systems.
Learn more about Datadog
Sensu Sensu is an open source monitoring framework designed for cloud environments. Built in Ruby and with configuration done with JSON files, Sensu makes it easy for Configuration Management and other automation tools to create and read them. Collecting and shipping metrics to a variety of tools, Sensu’s robust monitoring and alert system will make sure that you’re notified of any issues before your users are.
Learn more about Sensu
Are you ready to see how DevOps can make your business move faster? Call 1-844-733-8677 or fill out the form below and get in touch with us at StackOverdrive.