A comprehensive example of setting up the environment for a AWS cloud migration includes:
– Spin up environments with best practices around VPC’s within your chosen cloud platform
– Spin up 3 private subnets in 3 different availability zones on the West Coast
– Spin up 3 public subnets in 3 different availability zones on the West Coast
– Setup all the proper routing and gateways
– Setup framework for VPN connectivity
– Setup SSH Bastion boxes (if needed)
– Setup firewalls
– Setup IAM policies for per VPC segmentation
– Setup proper framework for Flow Log logging in each VPC
– Setup load-balancer framework for sites, internal and external facing
StackOverdrive/AWS cloud-migration services include:
Consumption-based pricing: The control and management of technological costs represent critical elements when establishing the viability of a particular commercial operation. On-premise life-cycle analyses suggest that mature firms spend up to 25% of net revenue per year simply monitoring and maintaining in-house systems and infrastructures. However, these static maintenance costs can be reduced considerably by migrating an data infrastructure from an on-premise, to consumption-based cloud approach.
Auto scaling: Because cloud operations leverage aggregated customer densities higher than normal economies-of-scale can be realized from a cost perspective. This impact amortizes technical costs, thereby allowing the client to experience much lower price per usage value.
Increased operational performance: Since the cloud co-locates all operational elements in a central repository all applications, functions, utilities and affiliate systems can be applied simply and quickly. This approach allows the client to leverage the additional operational speed offered by centralized, demand-based usage.
Focus on business not technology: Necessary on-premise infrastructure responsibilities are entirely eliminated by leveraging the cloud construct. In turn, this impact allows the client additional time to identify, target and prosecute new sales opportunities leading to higher-rates of success than previously realized.
Are you ready to migrate your business to the Cloud? Call 1-844-733-8677 or fill out the form below and get in touch with us at StackOverdrive.