StackOverdrive.io is hiring DevOps Engineers. As a member of the StackOverdrive.io you will work with large to medium-sized companies helping them streamline their development and deployment strategies.
As a DevOps Engineer you will:
– Create automated scripts that will build, configure, deploy and test applications deployed to different environments; maintain, support, and enhance our continuous integration environment.
– Develop system-engineering solutions to help achieve highly available, highly scalable systems.
– Speak for the system in discussions involving application development.
– Bachelor’s degree in one or more following disciplines: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, Informatics, Symbolic Systems, Mathematics or Physics. An advanced degree in one of the above disciplines is preferred.
– Minimum of 3 years as a Software Developer, Systems Engineer, or DevOps Engineer at a startup, mid- to large-size company is required.
– In-depth automation experience using configuration management tools, such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Vagrant, and Docker.
– Experience with a CI system (i.e. Jenkins) and monitoring tools (New Relic, Datadog, Sensu).
– Prior experience developing or working with any of the following Cloud Computing Service: Amazon Web Services (Preferred), Rackspace, Digital Ocean, Google Compute and Openstack Private Clouds
– Strong Python, Ruby coding/scripting skills (other scripting languages may be considered).
– Ability to work with teams both internally and externally
– Ability to communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical teammates.
– Flexibility to work within different environments.
– Willingness to learn and apply new technologies and skills.