No one organization is the same. Each situation is unique and so are the needs of that situation. We get that. That’s why we customize the process based on what stage your business is currently in, the needs of your team and your overall business goals. We develop and implement systems that fit your big picture without missing any detail.
Our DevOps consultants will guide you through the steps outlined below, working closely with your organization to design a model that will make your organization grow and scale effectively.
We hit the ground running through a series of calls and interviews with your team. During these, our experts will identify what your organizational needs are from DevOps and which elements of DevOps makes sense for your business and the phase it’s currently in. We will:
- Study your business’s challenges, key objectives, IT processes, and current performance
- Familiarize ourselves with the overall life-cycle of your software development
- Work to understand your staff’s individual skills and capabilities as well as your organization’s capacity for change
The ultimate goal during the evaluation stage is to identify critical issues and the changes required to address these issues.
After the evaluation phase we enter the design phase. This is when the long-term vision for your remodeled IT system comes together. During this stage we will work closely with your team to:
- Outline the priorities for the next stage and define implementation needs
- Identify upcoming challenges and assess the opportunities and resources at hand
- Address short-term and long-term goals
At the end of the design phase, we’ll have a blueprint that will guide the transformation of your organization.
Following design it’s time for the implementation stage. This encompasses everything from minor tweaks to sweeping organizational shifts.
With the tailored blueprint in hand, our experienced architects, designers, and development consultants will work closely with your team in order to achieve high-quality results that are both scalable and sustainable. We focus on putting best practices in place to ensure immediate as well as long-term success.
The management stage is when we keep the ball rolling. We make sure your needs are met and help your organization foster the adoption and implementation of DevOps principles. This includes:
- Providing on-site project managers or mentors and further staff training as needed
- Establishing the type of management resources that will help your business
- Post-implementation reviews that will fine-tune your DevOps blueprint and set the course for any further iterations that might be needed
During these four stages, your team members will learn everything they need to know about how DevOps works and how your entire organization will gain from its implementation. The ultimate goals of our DevOps consulting services is to achieve maximum effect and efficiency, paving the way for a more agile and healthy organization that’s built for sustainable growth.